This scholarship fund relies on fundraisers and donations from those who want to help keep Bill's memory alive. 100% of your donation will be put toward the scholarship fund.
The Bill Kennelly Memorial Scholarship Fund is a North Carolina 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductible.
Several fundraising opportunities are available throughout the year. Please check back here often to see how you can support our efforts to fund these important scholarships for our deserving students.
RAFFLE TICKETS ON SALE NOW
The Bill Kennelly Memorial Scholarship is hosting a raffle for a one-week condo rental in Orlando, Florida at the beautiful Sheraton Vistana Resort, just 5 minutes to all the major parks. A $1200 Value! (Blackout dates may apply.)
All proceeds will benefit the scholarship fund.
Raffle tickets: $25 each or 5 for $100.
You may purchase as many as you like.
Winners do not need to be present for the raffle drawing taking place on June 12, 2021 at the scholarship award ceremony.
To purchase, simply scan the Venmo QR Code below to go directly to the Foundation payment gateway or click the PayPal Donate Button below.
Once purchased, please email BigCountry235@yahoo.com and your tickets will be emailed or texted to you. Charlotte area locals may arrange for pick up if desired.
2020 Calendar Raffle Fundraiser
Calendar Raffle Guidelines:
1. You can purchase open dates via Paypal, check or in person.
Paypal - Request your Calendar Raffle date(s) and payment via PayPal to BigCountry235@yahoo.com
(please mark Paypal payment as "friend" which will eliminate PayPal fees).
Checks - can be written to Bill Kennelly Memorial Scholarship Fund and mailed to 1249 Waynewood Drive, Waxhaw, NC 28173
2. After your payment is made, your name will be added to the calendar date.
3. Dates are $10 each or 3 for $25.
4. Once ALL dates are sold there will be a live drawing on the Big Country 235 Forever Facebook group page.
5. Winners - 5 dates (5 winners) will be picked.
6. The name of the person that corresponds with the picked dates will be contacted to receive their prize of $250.
7. The remaining funds will be deposited into the scholarship fund for future awards.